Simulated Mango Dragon Fruit Lemonade
Are you on the lookout for a refreshing summer season drink? Lemon, dragon fruit and mango juice is the answer! It is really easy to make and tastes similar to Starbucks! Each sip is full of vivid, juicy taste assured to quench your thirst.
Should you love Starbucks however hate what it does to your pockets, you must attempt making a few of their signature drinks at house! I do know you may love this copycat pink drink recipe too!
Copycat Starbucks Mango Dragon Fruit Lemonade
Mango Dragon Fruit Refreshers are my go-to drink once I need a refreshing drink. Should you’ve by no means tried one earlier than, meet your new favourite drink. It is stuffed with tropical fruit taste and I imply, Such vivid pink! It nearly appears too good to drink.
You possibly can simply recreate this standard drink utilizing just some easy elements – white grape juice, mango juice, a little bit lemon juice, and contemporary or frozen dragon fruit! Mix all of them and you have the proper drink for a heat summer season afternoon. For extra nice summer season drinks, try my full listing right here!
Parts you’ll need
Making a copycat model of the refreshing Starbucks mango dragonfruit drink at house could be very easy. Here is every little thing you may have to make a cup. (Or two!) See the recipe card beneath for actual measurements.
- White grape juice: It offers the drink a light-weight, bitter flavour. You can too substitute this with apple juice.
- Mango juice:Provides a lift of tropical goodness!
- LemonadeNo summer season drink is full with out lemonade! Makes this drink vivid and refreshing.
- Recent or frozen dragon fruit: Each work, simply be sure you lower it into small items for a Starbucks really feel. One other nice choice is to make use of freeze-dried dragon fruit items. Dragon fruit has a light taste that falls someplace between kiwi and pear. You will like it on this lemonade!
- ice: As a result of this Mango Dragonfruit Lemonade is greatest served chilly!
make mango and dragon fruit juice with lemon
To arrange this scrumptious drink, all you need to do is shake all of the elements collectively! For this step, you need to use a cocktail shaker, however a sealed jar will work too.
- Gathering: Add grape juice, mango juice, lemon juice, and dragon fruit to a jar or cocktail shaker.
- Shake and serve: Shake nicely, pour right into a glass over ice, and luxuriate in!
Ideas and variations
This Dragon Fruit Mango Lemonade is as simple to customise as it’s simple to make. Listed here are some extra methods to make the proper summer season drink:
- Dragon Drink: At Starbucks, if you happen to add coconut milk to a mango dragon fruit drink, it turns into a “dragon drink.” This provides a creamy taste to a really satisfying drink!
- Add caffeine: There isn’t any caffeine on this drink alone, however you may add inexperienced espresso extract powder (that is what Starbucks makes use of) or a little bit inexperienced tea or black tea!
- Make it sweeter: If the mango and dragon fruit lemonade is simply too tart, be at liberty so as to add easy syrup or stevia.
- Add dragon fruit powder: Add a tablespoon of dragon fruit powder to your drink combination for a deeper pink colour and additional fruity taste. It additionally offers lemon juice an antioxidant increase!
In an hermetic jug, this mango and dragon fruit lemonade will final for about 3 days. Maintain refrigerated. Should you plan to retailer for greater than a day, it’s best to pressure the dragon fruit items. Dragon fruit has a really brief shelf life as soon as thawed and it could be a disgrace to spoil the drink.
Set up this now to seek out it later
- Add grape juice, mango juice, lemon juice, and dragon fruit to a jar or cocktail shaker.
- Shake nicely, pour right into a glass over ice, and luxuriate in!
Energy: 196EnergyCarbohydrates: 46gprotein: 0.3gfats: 1gSaturated fats: 0.03gUnsaturated fat: 0.02gMonounsaturated fat: 0.02gsodium: 53mgPotassium: 86mgFiber: 1gsugar: 43gVitamin A: 584worldwide unitVitamin C: 13mgCalcium: 21mgiron: 1mg
Dietary data is calculated robotically, so ought to solely be used as an estimate.